
William takes a shot.
A beautiful view of Lake TahoeWe visited the Truckee River in California. Here we are all leaning over the "fanny bridge" to get a look a the gian catfish that live in the river.
Here is a view of the Truckee river.
We got tickets to the Lake Tahoe Shakespeare festival. This was an amazing performance right on the banks of Lake Tahoe at Sand Harbor.

The guys went fishing twice at Spooner Lake which was also the start line for the 50 miler.


Here is a view of the Truckee river.
We got tickets to the Lake Tahoe Shakespeare festival. This was an amazing performance right on the banks of Lake Tahoe at Sand Harbor.

The guys went fishing twice at Spooner Lake which was also the start line for the 50 miler.


We played mini golf in Kings Beach, California.

We too the gondola up to the top of the mountain at Squaw Valley ski resort.
Here I am the morning of my run - I think it is about 4 am.
Here we all right before the race started.
The race director said "start" and we are off - my final wave to the guys before the finish.
William, Ethan, and Grandpa Bond met me at the finish line - the guys are running me in the last few steps.
Can you tell I am ready to finish?
Crossed the finish line holding Ethan's hand 13 hours 21 mins, 31 seconds!

We too the gondola up to the top of the mountain at Squaw Valley ski resort.
Here I am the morning of my run - I think it is about 4 am.
No comments:
Post a Comment