Sunday, October 12, 2008

We left the Veneto to head to Milan to catch our flight to Athens, Greece. On our way to Milan we stopped to spend the afternoon in Como, Italy on Lake Como. Here are some aerial views of the town.

Ethan by the lake.
We took a funicular up to the top of the mountain overlooking Lake Como. Here is the car.



Here is a shot looking down the track.

William looks out of the scope at the top of the mountain.


We actually walked down the mountain on the "walking path." If you ever go to Lake Como, take the funicular down. The path was really overgrown and very difficult to navigate (especially in flip flops!). We were probably the first people in 5 years to actually walk down, but we made it!

1 comment:

Kaira said...

I was so confused as to why you were posting this stuff. I was trying to figure out if you went back or what - but I see a few posts down you explain that you are finishing your picture tour of your travels. Fun.

What's new with you guys? I'd love to see current photos and hear how the adjustment back to American living went for everyone :)