Thursday, December 07, 2006




Christmas trees and air guitar ... We went to get our Christmas tree last week. We picked out a 6 ft frasier fur tree. At the christmas tree tent, Ethan challenged one of the men to stand on the Christmas tree shaker after they strapped the tree on the car. The man happily accepted the challenge - it was quite a sight. After getting the tree, we went home and had a small tree decorating party with appetizers and champagne (lemonade for Ethan). Ethan topped the tree off with the gold star. We will actually be spending Christmas in Corpus this year, but we like to decorate a tree at home as well. Here are some pictures from the evening. Oh - air guitar ... Last night Ethan was supposed to be brushing his teeth after his bath. I walked into the bathroom to find a boy in underwear only with wet hair sticking up atop his head and strumming an imaginary guitar as if he were some sort of a rock star. I asked him if he knew what that was called and he replied "air guitar." I asked him "how do you you know what air guitar is?" His response was "I play it in theater arts class."

1 comment:

Kaira said...

Hi Steph,

Good to talk to you last week. Hope you guys have a good Christmas! Ethan sounds like a fun kid. I wish hte boys could get together more often.