Friday, December 30, 2005



Christmas in Corpus Christi 2005 with Gail, Grandpa Billy, and Aunt Claire was lots of fun. We also had the four dogs Ginger and Holly and Gail and Grandpa Billy's two dogs Pico and Honey. Gail and Granpa Billy are getting ready to move into their new house in a few weeks, so we made a number of trips to check the progress on the renovations. The new house has a big playscape in the backyard
and some kids next door, so it should be lots of fun for Ethan. Even though we were not in Corpus on Christmas day, we planned our own Christmas morning celebration. This year Gail decorated the house with a great blinking snowman display. Ethan gots lots of neat toys for Christmas. One of the toys was a giant castle complete with horses, knights, a drawbridge, and a catapult. He also got a remote control Hummer and a hot wheel track from his great grandma and grandpa Baevich in San Antonio. Aunt Claire got Ethan a bug catching and collecting kit. We are looking forward to our next trip to Corpus to see the new house and to go to the beach of course!

1 comment:

Kaira said...

Hi Guys,
We really missed you guys this Christmas. I have been thinking that maybe in February I could come down with Nick and Christian. I don't want to impose or anything and if it doesn't work out that is okay but I think this might be the best way to get the kids together. Maybe if you have some weekends that might work out. Also, still have that box I packed back in December sitting in my living room. Every day I say, tomorrow I will be mailing it, everyday I get busy and forget. TOMORROW!!! I will find time tomorrow. Miss you and hope all is well. Sounds like the Huie's new house is going to be a bunch of fun for Ethan. I will try to give you a call soon.
love,
Kaira